His Men In Blue Period - Poem by Ima Ryma
The victim of a hit and run,
Pablo Picasso did assist
In profiling the guilty one,
By sketching out a suspect list.
In company of male police,
(Ladies distracted Pablo's art)
He assembled his masterpiece,
Pouring into it soul and heart.
He toiled with angles day and night.
At last authorities did see
The art reflecting his insight.
The suspects were narrowed down to three:
The Eiffel tower, a shot gun,
And, of course, a one-legged nun.
Comments about His Men In Blue Period by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl