Ace Of Black Hearts
His Mystical Powers - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Go ahead bite me.
All that you will taste is flesh blood and skin.
I am human as human can be.
I'm no demon underneath.
And I beseech you to stop acting so.
Hey look it's the alien from out space.
In all his glory.
In all his disgrace.
His mystical powers we can devour by the hour.
I feel like a mix of sweet and sour sauce.
I'm frequently accosted like freak not of this world.
A dabble in all the paints look at all the colors as they swirl.
It is a pearl by any other name.
A unique flaw that can never be of the same.
So the comparison that is made will just never due.
Deny it, but I still hear you.
Comments about His Mystical Powers by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl