Hollywood - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
A suburb of Los Angeles, California
Very famous for the motion-picture industry it seems.
I hear they are searching a new actor for an ugly role.
Suddenly I sent one of my old photographs with a resume.
And I got a prompt reply; 'Sorry Sir, you are too ugly for the role.
But anyway we decided to hang your photograph in our studio for future references.'
I responded, 'Thank you very much for your kindness Sir.
And I hope you give me a King's role very soon.'
Comments about Hollywood by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl