~* Honeymoon Season.. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
The honeymoon season lingers..
Her hair rest on my arm..
Head upon my chest..
I, await her awakening..
Gentle kiss on her forehead..
as I slide my hand down to her waist..
Pulling her closer..
Flowers, I smell..
Her arms around me..
I whisper - I love you..
I close my eyes.. drifting bak asleep..
as she awakes.. and kisses me till I wake..
that smile... is priceless..
Without her, I'd be nowhere..
Comments about ~* Honeymoon Season.. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl