**as The Rain Falls...** - Poem by Dislocated Heart
The rain will fall..
& all I'll do is think of you..
My heart beats to the sound of your voice..
Wanting and needin your love,
Seeing the world turn,
All the harm and hurt that has been done.
But heres something I'll never do.
Tears wont fall from your face.
your heart will never be in 2.
No scars on your arm,
and no one hurtin you.
I'll try and fill your heart with love,
I'll do whatever it takes, to make each day better then the last.
As the rain falls..
This is all I can think bout..
Comments about **as The Rain Falls...** by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl