How Does One Spell Marriage? ? ? - Poem by Michael Gale
Nag, nag, nag, nag....
That's the name imprinted on the title's tag.
Just a-keep onna a-naggin' em'...
Always raising and waving that monsterouse flag.
They just a keep wavin' it right in our face...
Nag, nag, nag-That's what's constantly in our face.
Comments about How Does One Spell Marriage? ? ? by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl