How To Hold Onto A New Found Lover. - Poem by Michael Gale
Hath thy drama queen...
Broke on down of unwantful gene?
Can thy severed soul become one as a whole? ...
My heart doth move to heave and grieve.
What life filled with trouble we weave? ...
Less not depart thy destiny to take unobservement of leave.
Do not partake of feelings dealt madder...
Not be bitten by heartfelt's aching old Adder.
Pain and an aching emptiness invades one's heart...
For one so caring of one escaped via a real hurried way's to depart.
Bless this day of a loved one to discover...
Of hopes and dreams to keep and hold onto one's new found lover.
Comments about How To Hold Onto A New Found Lover. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl