I Call Them Heroes - Poem by ogbonna chinemerem
Go well the great friends of the land,
b'cos thy leaving detered our hearts.
Go well the heroes of the nation,
for thy great stands will be remembered.
Go well oh! Yeah the post-election victims,
to where killing and fighting stands no more.
For two thing of a man can be remembered,
just for the mistakes made and the ones corrected.
Being great they gave up their lives,
though it was unwillingly,
but i still call them heroes.
For thy left was for a mistake to be corrected.
Oh! Thee deaths,
the histories of the cause will never be forget,
and thee....'victims' will ever remain our greats,
for thy true work and submission still makes a good different in the nation.
Comments about I Call Them Heroes by ogbonna chinemerem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl