I Caught A Speck Of Happiness - Poem by Jolanta Gradowicz
I caught a speck of happiness,
And clasped it tightly in my hand.
I felt I found infinite richness,
I couldn’t believe it or understand…
And you noticed my astonishment,
And stroked my hand slowly and gently.
I felt everything would be different.
I needed your warmth, apparently…
Comments about I Caught A Speck Of Happiness by Jolanta Gradowicz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl