I Chose Her Pretty Name: Raneem - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
I chose her pretty name Which wonderfully means A light and pretty song, Raneem did not choose her Name because she was not Born at that pretty time, I remember, at that time, That I was looking for my Daughter a pretty name, I looked around me just To find a suitable name, Choosing a pretty name is Not an easy work anytime, I did my best to find a Pretty name for her, She came finally to life To be my best daughter, I gave her that pretty Name, so all can know, I love her name and everyone Loves her pretty name, My choice of her pretty Was not wrong, but was good, Today she loves her sweet Name and all friends do, and I am proud to be her dad Who chose that pretty name.
Comments about I Chose Her Pretty Name: Raneem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl