Ace Of Black Hearts
I Do Not Know The Right Words To Say. - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
A child has died.
On a day of pride.
How could someone?
Aren't we all parents?
Don't we all understand?
Yet evil has taken him away?
In the place of so many faces.
A day to remember.
A day to forget.
A day to regret.
Mourning comes and life must go on.
Comments about I Do Not Know The Right Words To Say. by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda