I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You - Poem by Pablo Neruda
I do not love you except because I love you;
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
My heart moves from cold to fire.
I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.
Maybe January light will consume
My heart with its cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.
In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.
Comments about I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You by Pablo Neruda
Read this poem in other languages
|1.||তোমাকে ছাড়া কাউকে বাসি না ভালো ।। পাবলো নেরুদা (Bengalized By Rahman Henry) ( bn )||9/6/2015|
|2.||আমি তোমাকে ভালবাসি না ( bn )||3/13/2017|
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda