Neela Nath Das
I Have Drunk - Poem by Neela Nath Das
I'm feeling intoxicated.
Your eyes have made me feel,
I have drunk the wine of your heart!
They know, how to kill.
Comments about I Have Drunk by Neela Nath Das
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda