Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Know Where Those Hearts Are - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I know where those hearts are.
I've seen where those hearts are.
I've felt where those hearts are.
I do not need a tour,
To have them shown to me...
To be known!
Comments about I Know Where Those Hearts Are by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl