I Loved It When... - Poem by Kim Hooten
I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you smile.
I love the way you lean on me,
For just a little while.
I love it when you hold me tight,
I love the way you smell.
I love the way your hand finds mine,
Though you’d never tell.
I love the way I feel with you,
I love it when you’re shy.
I love it when you fall asleep,
And when I catch your eye.
I love it how you’re always there,
And how we’re meant to be.
But mostly I just love you,
Because of the way you love me.
Comments about I Loved It When... by Kim Hooten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl