I'M Happy - Poem by maya crisol
Pretending to be happy...when you're not
Speaking in a gay tone when all you really wanna do is sigh
Holding up that high pitch...and giggling alot
How can you not see?
How can you not feel?
My world's crushing inside me!
writing nonsense and more stupid phrases
just so they'd think you're not a nutcase
Why the f#&k do I have to care
for what these pricks have to say?
It's just too unbearable to play a role
of a part that does not belong to you...
Sooner or later...you ask yourself...
Is it just me or am I going crazy? !
Comments about I'M Happy by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda