' I'M Your Man' - Poem by Linda Winchell
If you're looking for a shoulder to rest your head
Then please, I'm your man.
If you're feeling that your loads to heavy to carry
Then please, I will help take some, I'm your man.
If you're feeling kind of down in the mouth
and can't seem to straighten life's problems out
Then please, come to me, I'm your man.
If you're wondering just who to turn in times of trouble
Turn to Me, I'm always here, I'm your man.
When the world seems not the place for you
Please reach out, and take My hand.
If you're looking for the right words to say
I will come to you and help you to pray.
For I was created you see in just that way
Please come to me, for I'm your man.
Comments about ' I'M Your Man' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl