I Melt Into You - Poem by Lure Pot
Your shadow is like the clouds
In my desert sky
Your smile is the morning shine
At my lazy door
I will never lift myself up
If I can't see you anymore.
I need you so much in my life
That's probably why.
I am just a body but you're its soul
And one and only heart
I am just a bird and you're its song
And free wings
I can't think of a new day without you
And your silent art.
Take it easy, I really love you
Please don't be shy!
I'm just alone and you're like raindrops
And falling on my lips
I'm just the wave but you're its ocean
Full of deep-water
I am the moon and you are the sun
To shine it all around.
If you take me away forever
Then I will die!
Comments about I Melt Into You by Lure Pot
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl