Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
I Once Had A Heart And A Brain - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
I once had a heart and a
They worked so well together,
I thought they were the same.
Then love walked in and
Seperated the two,
Sat my brain afire,
And gave my heart to you.
Comments about I Once Had A Heart And A Brain by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl