Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Owe You A Depth Of Gratitude - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
They are there to represent 'your' interests.
Your way of life.
Your depiction of normalcy.
And from what I've seen...
Your decision to label me an outcast?
Brings a comfort to my consciousness.
At least I now know,
Those ambitions I had wishing to fit in...
Have been saved by your acknowledgement,
That I didn't.
I owe you a depth of gratitude.
But I will admit,
I did have my doubts for a very long time.
And a not fitting in...
The least of my concerns.
Comments about I Owe You A Depth Of Gratitude by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda