Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Want To Tell Him I'M Feeling Like That! (Heartache) - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
...I want to tell him I'm feeling like that!
'Cause he's my brother.
I want to tell him I'm feeling like that,
But the right words drift away.
I've got to tell him I'm feeling like that!
Since he's my brother.
I need to tell him I'm feeling like that...
'Cause he's my brother!
If I don't this just decays.
If I don't more hearts will break!
Because my brother has a lover,
And 'maybe' heartaches will be saved?
Should I be brave...
Or continue being your discreet sex slave?
'WHAT? Excuse me...?
Run that back! '
From the beginning.
I've got to be missing something!
WHAT DID YOU SAY...?
Comments about I Want To Tell Him I'M Feeling Like That! (Heartache) by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda