I Will Miss You - Poem by Lisa Osborne
The way you walk across a room
makes my heart flutter.
Even the way you dropp your clothes
leaving all that clutter.
The smell of your Drakar cologne
the way you make me cry and moan.
The way you comb your light brown hair
it makes the women stop and stare.
Your gentle lips, your sweet caress
the way you tease my aching breast.
Your wonderful smile, your easy laughter
always the funny guy, at this you're the master.
The ways you tease me out of a mood
and laugh when you realize I haven't a clue.
The way your arms held me tight
making everything be all right.
All these things and so much more
I'll miss when you're gone and you walk out my door.
Comments about I Will Miss You by Lisa Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl