Lawrence S. Pertillar
If I Do Invite The Eating Of Leftovers - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Leftovers or once tasty treats
If there is anything used,
I would prefer to have near me...
Is a pair of old shoes,
I've taken off my tired feet.
Leftovers or once tasty treats,
I seldom eat.
Even if they happen to be delicious.
And If I do invite the eating of leftovers...
I initiated the cooking and generated the heat.
Comments about If I Do Invite The Eating Of Leftovers by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl