Lawrence S. Pertillar
If I Understood The Art Of Being A Craftsman - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I can establish and build upon a mess.
To have some express they rest comfortably.
And if nothing better than a mess has been professed.
But in my heart,
If I understood the art of being a craftsman...
I would not brag about the accumulation I've achieved.
Especially if little of it reflects from a basis of quality.
Comments about If I Understood The Art Of Being A Craftsman by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl