Lawrence S. Pertillar
If It Was Not Terrorized - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
For all of the wealth one man has,
Another lives in poverty.
For all of the poverty that man has...
Another finds hope.
For all of the hope that man finds...
Another is motivated.
For all of the motivation that man has,
Another finds success.
And from all of the success stories told...
The quest for peace seems neverending!
Much like the cost of it that feeds fear,
And yet the price to find it...
Is more visible than it is to locate!
Perhaps if it was not terrorized,
It would appear!
Comments about If It Was Not Terrorized by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl