Imperfections (Quotes) - Poem by Richina Lee
Spoil me with your affection, not unnecessary possessions.
Baby, I can get those things myself.
But what my heart wants-it’s craving your attention;
So bless me with your perfect inimitable imperfections.
I always looked pass what people assumed to be “imperfections'.
It takes the diminutive yet meaningful gestures to impress me.
You make me smile, laugh, and view the world with optimism, so I never question.
You say the words to make my knees weak, lyrically healing me entirely.
One day your bless soul, intelligent mind and handsome body will be mine baby.
Comments about Imperfections (Quotes) by Richina Lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye