In My Arms You Will Always Find Home - Poem by Amanda Lukas
For the rest of the night I'll hold you
until each of your fears subside.
You can cry on my shoulder 'til morning
and then I will tell you goodbye.
If you need me I'll be right here waiting.
In my arms you will always find home.
I'm sorry I just can't go with you.
there are some roads you have to walk alone.
And if ever you're sorry for leaving,
there's just one thing I want you to know:
I was placed on this planet to love you
and, with love, I let you go.
Comments about In My Arms You Will Always Find Home by Amanda Lukas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl