Lawrence S. Pertillar
'In' Sane - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Shouldn't there be a joy and satisfaction
For being declared 'in' sane?
Those that are 'out' of it,
Aren't 'in' it at all!
And those who choose just to be 'sane'...
Should they be suspect?
Things aren't as crazy as they are
Because they've spent time in their minds!
I can accept those labelled
To be 'out-of-their-minds'!
It makes it more official.
And at least they can be held accountable.
The ones still undeclared are the most baffling!
They disguise themselves,
With titles deemed 'professional'.
And they are the ones responsible...
For all of the 'professional' havoc,
That we have been experiencing for decades!
Comments about 'In' Sane by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl