In The Arms Of Another - Poem by Hebert Logerie
I saw you in the arms of another man
I saw you near the apartment
You had an apple in your right hand.
I saw you passing by, arm in arm
Near the mailbox
I was, by the window
A little sad, pensive, confused, crazy and up in arms.
What a nightmare! Reality is not pleasant
Life is bizarre, it's like the caterpillars
Events happen for many reasons.
It's my fault. I'm wrong. I respect your decisions
The sun is shining today. It will rain tomorrow
I hope you have the strength to look at yourself in the mirror.
Copyright © April 2018, Hébert Logerie, All rights reserved
Hébert Logerie is the author of several books of poetry.
This is a translation of the poem Dans Les Bras D'un Autre by Hebert Logerie
Comments about In The Arms Of Another by Hebert Logerie
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl