Lawrence S. Pertillar
Incompetent He Is - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I don't care what he does,
Or how he does it
To portray he's getting it done!
Incompetent he is...
And that is apparent to everyone!
To all of those who can see he shows,
A flair for lieing that stinks like dung!
Comments about Incompetent He Is by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda