Inside Out, Outside In - Poem by David Taylor
The strange thing about meeting
a poet on the internet,
is that you meet them inside out.
You see what’s within
through the poems that they write.
And we have no idea of the body
that keeps the mind and heart
that’s imparting all the poems with such art.
And now as I walk down the street
and looking in the eyes of those I meet,
Its not the outside skin
that’s reaching to the heart I’m in.
In each and everyone,
its a poet lying deep within.
Comments about Inside Out, Outside In by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl