Theresa Ann Moore
Inspiration - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Flickers of sun won’t suffice.
Thoughts freeze and turns to ice.
As spring thaws, ideas bloom.
Dispersing all shadows of gloom.
A throbbing headache fades away…
Creativity warms an unsatisfying day.
Parting clouds spur the imagination.
Enthused thoughts follow inspiration
Comments about Inspiration by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl