Lawrence S. Pertillar
Invested Heart - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Collect your joy,
From deposits of interests.
Your return is going to be exchanged,
With dividends unexpected!
There were some times
You knew you didn't have to be there.
But you stayed and weathered the storm!
And your reward comes,
Packaged in contentment!
You now know what pleases you...
And your sacrifices have not been in vain!
Collect your joy!
Do you know of anyone else,
Comments about Invested Heart by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl