Iraqi Desert - Poem by Sandra Osborne
We want a war
To maim and kill and fear.
Is alive and well,
But the murders are not here.
The sandy TV screens
So bleak and all alone,
Must be alive and well,
With all our reason gone.
Comments about Iraqi Desert by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda