Is This Our Mistake? - Poem by David Darbyshire
Frost on the ground,
cold mist in the air.
It's not long to Christmas,
does anyone really care?
I know the children do,
they just can't wait.
So what about you? ,
should we have a debate?
Let's talk about all the kid's,
that do not get a break.
No Love, No presents,
is this our mistake?
What about all the Homeless,
people living under a bridge.
These do not have Love or Food,
they just can't walk to the fridge.
Well it's not much of a debate,
but I am sure you can all relate.
If you didn't get any presents at Christmas,
who would you Love? , or who would you Hate?
Comments about Is This Our Mistake? by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl