Is This The Ground Beneath My Feet? - Poem by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
Is this the ground beneath my feet?
It feels more like the air,
For love has wrapped me in a cloud
And raised me from despair,
I sail across the summer sky
And head towards the sun,
With warmth inside my heart I feel
My life has just begun.
Comments about Is This The Ground Beneath My Feet? by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl