It Is Forbidden - Poem by David Harris
The smiling eyes,
greet me everyday,
but in front of me,
there is a sign that reads,
you can look,
but you can’t touch.
It is forbidden to go there.
You have a wonderful life,
why fill it with despair.
Comments about It Is Forbidden by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl