Lawrence S. Pertillar
It Is No Accident - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
She said what she meant.
And it is no accident,
She represents a reality...
Uncovered by deceit.
Or lies to keep,
The soul of a mate...
That embraces one vision,
To reflect an honesty.
And correct those flaws kept hidden,
Behind a false and flaunted pulchritude!
Two preview that can and will,
Rise above disguises!
Comments about It Is No Accident by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl