Lawrence S. Pertillar
It Is So Much More Fun - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What am I saying?
What do you mean...
'What am I saying? '
Do you expect me to remember,
When did you begin paying attention?
It would have been easier,
If you had stopped and said...
You were actually listening!
I had no idea you wanted us to communicate!
How long have you been wanting that?
I had been thinking you made no sense at all!
And all this time you were waiting for 'me' to make some?
I am glad you admitted that!
Now I have a reason not to take you for granted...
The next time we are naked!
We can now turn off the lights,
And excite our fantasies!
It is so much more fun when things are simple...
Brought to light,
And made clear.
Comments about It Is So Much More Fun by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl