It Is You - Poem by James McLain
Grounded heart on fire of winter
rose I grew in you.
Flame to passion in spending
life 2 knew.
Safe in arms protection lite
to harbor storms.
Fashion boots a bow I crop
Granting beauty softly slidding
Comments about It Is You by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl