It's Malcolm, Not Malcomb - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
There once was a fellow from Britain
who had recently thought of and written
with a grain of defiance
a great book of true science
Many readers were thoroughly smitten.
So I figured I needed the book.
Just to have a most painstaking look.
But I got no reply
only God must know why,
What I said, was it gobbledygook?
If you want a considered review
then you'd send without further ado
wrapped and signed with some flair
per priority air,
I shall study it all in the loo.
Note: This is all about a very good book
written by a friend from Britain who has
procrastinated in sending me an
The bribe is working as we speak.
Comments about It's Malcolm, Not Malcomb by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl