Jewel From The East - Poem by whistle gal
Life has many twists and turns,
To this, there is no doubt.
Sometimes Fate steps in to find
What we can't live without.
The road to you was mighty long,
Filled with doubt and fear.
The miles between us seemed to grow
With every passing year.
Stuck in immigration,
Many tears and much frustration,
Yet hope remained inside us,
Love for you began to guide us.
Decorating your room,
Filling it with love,
Waiting for the angel
Sent surely from above.
We loved you before you were born,
You were Jillian within our hearts,
You are the precious kind of gift
That only God imparts.
The tears, the doubts, the fear
No longer matter in the least.
They vanished when we held you,
Our Jewel from the East.
Comments about Jewel From The East by whistle gal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda