Just Another Attempted Homicide - Poem by Zen Bojczuk
Just watching the evening news
Just another attempted homicide
Another cop injured paying dues
…... within me, no breath inside.
Shit! Its him! Brandon’s dad!
Internet, another name! I beg.
No longer faceless. Feel so sad.
Brandon’s dad could lose a leg.
If it was still another faceless officer,
would it be close to this much shock?
Know Joe and family …so now I suffer.
Wonder how much pain we all block?
Comments about Just Another Attempted Homicide by Zen Bojczuk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye