Parallel Paths - Poem by Zen Bojczuk
Travelers on parallel paths.
We stopped and talked
…Compared life’s maps
Found consolation in the
validation of knowing
we are not alone.
We traveled over common ground,
carrying both burdens and hopes.
Let me help you with your load.
Thanks for sharing your water.
Wondering where paths will lead,
as we marvel at this unexpected flower.
Comments about Parallel Paths by Zen Bojczuk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye