~* Just Knew.. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Take this broken heart.. and mend it..
which you have..
Take your voice and sing me to sleep..
Take my hand.. and I'll hold you close..
Swim to the deep blue sea,
and we'll find love..
other fishes I wont care..
cuz its you..
You that I see..
and all I've been wanting.
I could never explain this feeling..
I could never explain just how I felt..
but when I said.. I love you..
It was all there..
my love.. and heart.. and soul..
I fell for you..
Comments about ~* Just Knew.. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl