The Little Wise Doll
Just Like That - Poem by The Little Wise Doll
From the life of the living
Comes the breath of the dead.
Fragile and frail
All until it fails.
Life is so simple
You get up, you get out
Then back down into a slumber.
It becomes complicated
When someone disturbs it's peaceful routine.
Once it's disturbed
Something goes out of wack.
Everything gets messed up
And mixed around.
So then the life of the once living
Becomes the breath of the newly dead.
After that mix-up
That one little switch.
Life as we know it
Can become death just like this.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Just Like That by The Little Wise Doll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl