Marvin Brato Sr
Just Thinking - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Family is second to God
Revered career is only third.
Altering it only meant chaos
Normality will go wasted.
Can you sacrifice love for money,
Is it the ultimate zest in life?
Since when true happiness got a price<
Can it be bought with a million
Of dollars or peso?
Heart seeks love not greed
Even kings leave their thrones for true love.
Real man is not measure by his wealth,
Nor power can prove his real worth;
And neither he can buy real happiness.
Not because of waht you have possess
Dictates me to love you dearly
Ensights of my heart... is a dream
Zealous man of pure self can win.
Comments about Just Thinking by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl