Edward Kofi Louis
K. O. F.I. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Knowledge and wisdom through righteous laws! !
Onward with positive morals;
Friendly with the muse of sharing and caring,
In the land of the living with the joy of my heart! ! ! ! !
Comments about K. O. F.I. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl