Amy Louise Kerswell
Keep Me In Your Heart For A While - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Shadows loom from across the skies.
Your tears spill down your cheeks.
For your only girl took her life.
She did do the deed of suicide.
She loves you so much.
But with love and pain weighed up.
Pain was so much grater.
Suicide she thought was a way out.
She has only one message for you.
Keep me in your heart for a while.
Let me go now I'm dead and gone.
Don't waste your life wondering why.
None of that matters now.
Live your life and be happy.
Comments about Keep Me In Your Heart For A While by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl