Lawrence S. Pertillar
Keeping Of Such Statements Spared - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The only concern I have,
Is keeping you aware...
That I 'am' concerned.
With the keeping of such statements spared.
If there is anything I've learned,
About being concerned.
It is better shown to produce the knowing,
When one is in the act of it.
Yes I care.
Do you dare to say I don't?
Comments about Keeping Of Such Statements Spared by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda